How do I repay my entire loan early?
You can repay the loan in full or partially at any time at no extra cost!
Suppose you want to fully repay the loan early. In that case, you must pay the balance of the principal amount, the total interest accumulated up to the repayment date, and any outstanding invoices.
To make a full early repayment, follow these steps:
1. Log in to bondora.nl
2. Scroll to 'Loans' and click 'Repay early'
3. Confirm your financial situation to start your early repayment
4. Answer a few quick questions and click 'Continue'
5. You'll see the exact repayment amount next to your loan(s). Note: It changes daily due to interest calculations
6. Ensure your Bondora account has enough funds to cover the full amount(s). If not, please top up your account
7. Enter the total repayment amount and sign the agreement termination using the 5-digit PIN sent to your registered phone number
8. ⚠️ Remember, the loan agreement will only end after you've signed
9. Once done, you'll get a success message, and your loan will be repaid in full
To learn how to make a partial early repayment, click here.
Remember: If your phone number has changed, you can change it on your Bondora account. Read more about changing your phone number here.