How can I change my payment schedule?
If you want to request a new payment schedule, you can do so with B Secure.
To activate B Secure, log in to your Bondora account and scroll down on the dashboard to the Loans - Change loan schedule section. After carefully reading the Terms and Conditions, tick the required box and click on 'Sign up for B Secure'.
You will then get a success message and a button will appear where you can change your payment schedule. Click on this button and change the schedule to suit your needs.
Approve a new schedule
Once you've made all the changes you want, follow these steps:
- Click the "Show new schedule" button and read the new payment schedule carefully. To see a more detailed version of your new payment schedule before confirming it, you can click on "Sign" and on the next screen click on "Payment schedule" to download and check the PDF of your new schedule.
- If all conditions are met, click "Sign" and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to qualify for B Secure:
With B Secure, you can request a new payment schedule if you meet the following conditions:
- If there is one loan agreement, you have paid at least one full monthly payment within the valid payment schedule.
- If you have recently applied for a new loan, you can use B Secure only after paying at least the first monthly payment under the new agreement in full.
- If you have recently changed your schedule using B Secure, you can use the service again if you have paid the full amount of at least one new scheduled monthly payment.
- B Secure cannot be used if you have a long-term debt to Bondora, and Bondora has the right to initiate debt collection through the courts. You can read more here.
If you have debt when changing the payment schedule (including unpaid invoices), your debt will be added on top of your monthly payments. Therefore, the following payments on the new schedule may be higher due to the added debt.